Archive for February, 2009
Memo has been updated to version 22.214.171.12445.
Changes (Fixed bugs)
- Editor could not select beyond EOL (End Of Line) in Column mode has been changed.
You could do this by changing options in previous version, but it does now itselves.
- Because I got update to my development environments, I made necessary changes.
If you like to use the previous one, you don’t need this update.
Download (1.54 MB)
Graphic Resizing Software for Web – Web Resizer (1.67 MB) version 126.96.36.1990 has been released.
- “Prefix_” and “Suffix” text will appear even if you save your profile with empty text – has been fixed.
- When you browse JPEG image (its extension is “.jpeg”), it will appears as 2 files on the list view – has been fixed.
- Log file did not show – has been solved.
- When users change their profiles and choose “Cancel” for change, the profile selector acts strange – has been fixed.
Download (1.67 MB)
New Feature and Fixed Bugs are listed below.
1) Users are able to disallow Google Image Search
1) It (version 188.8.131.529) generates wrong Robots Code, when you want to list your directories. – has been solved.
But it generates
2) Meta Tags of Keywords and Description will get many lines depend on their length. – has been solved. Now you have single line for each Meta Tags, unless you are using Wordwrap on your text editor.
This is actually not a bug and nothing to do with your Meta Data, but it feels better, right?
3) Blank slash “/” appears sometimes when users list their directory – has been solved.