Archive for August, 2010
It’s available for both Linux and Windows (NEW: 64 bit version).
I am using it!
LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun with your MIDI-keyboard and much more; all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- The program is installed in “Programs (x86)” folder by default although you downloaded 64bit version, and you have to change the folder when you install LMMS.
- You cannot change the language of the interface. I want English, but it’s blend of Swedish and English.
Changes in version 0.4.7:
- AutomationEditor: thread-safe handling of AutomationPattern pointer
- InlineAutomation: delete attached AutomationPattern immediately (fixes some random crashes when playing on virtual keyboard)
- EnvelopeAndLfoParameters: moved global instances management into helper class (fixes crashes when importing MIDI files)
- NotePlayHandle: fix broken note detuning feature
- AudioJack: do not use QVector in processCallback()
- Themes: explicitely set background and text color for tooltips
- ExportProjectDialog: guess file format from extension
- Fixed cloning of BB tracks
- When cloning BB track, indicate this fact in name of cloned BB track
- TrackContentObject: keep position in paste()
- Default theme: replaced background artwork with a more decent one
- TextFloat: fixed size calculation in simple mode
- “Save changes?” dialog: Save/Discard instead of Yes/No
- CALF LADSPA plugins: resynced with Git repository
- LadspaEffect/Controls: fixed non-working global channel link checkbox
- Sf2Player: disable per-note-panning support for the time being
- SpectrumAnalyzer: skip processing if UI is not visible
- ZynAddSubFX: new background artwork
- ZynAddSubFX: updated to version 2.4.1
- ZynAddSubFX: allow hiding UI by closing main window
- ZynAddSubFX: added window icon (win32 version only)
- ZynAddSubFX: save configuration file in LMMS working directory
- ZynAddSubFX: added knobs for MIDI controls
- ZynAddSubFX: new QtXmlWrapper, a QtXml-based XML backend for ZASF
- Improved .desktop and menu file
- Do not use -ftree-vectorize per default anymore
- Win32/Win64 installer associate LMMS project files with LMMS
Read more about LMMS.
WebResizer version 22.214.171.12404 has been released!
This is a maintenance release. If you are satisfied with the previous version, you have no reason to upgrade it.
Web Resizer was made to convert and (or) downscale common graphic format such as JPEG, PNG, WMF, TGA and so on… to standard web graphic formats i.e. JPEG and PNG for browsing friendly size.
My “Kaspersky” trial period was over and I have changed my security software to “F-Secure Internet Security”. Then it happened something.
When I would start the program (actually my program), F-Secure showed a message box with the security risk blah blah ..
If your security software prompts you to start or not, let it allow run my software, otherwise you cannot use them at all.
My program has no digital signature. And that’s why security software reacts so.
The digital signature can buy by anyone who has money and UNFORTUNATELY, I cannot afford. Only thing you must do is you have to trust me.
I thought that “TRUST” grows between the parties, like you and me. But now it can be purchased, although there are discounts. Ironically! Ha ha!
By the way!
My program is virus-free and add-ware free so far I know, and they carry no onto prospective threat to your system.
Only one thing has changed from previous version.
Now you can also use drag-and-drag technology for input file instead of opening one by one.
Skin components have also been updated and it is probably better.
Download MINO Hash Calculator (651 KB)
GPW – Password Generator has been updated to version 126.96.36.19908.
I deleted a few letters and numbers such as:
letters “l, O, I” and numbers “1 and 0″.
Now they will not show up as your password.
I deleted them to avoid typing error.
They are similar to one another and easy to read errors and write errors unless you use “Copy and Paste”.
Download GPW (339 KB)
It took so long to upload files to the server. There are too many who use this server right now. My site has limited clients at one time that I know now – actually only 5 clients. Petty!
Current version of MidiToWav is 188.8.131.52
And Wav2X is 184.108.40.206
BASS FILE has been updated, and I update MidiToWav.
And audio components have also been updated, and I update Wav2X.
For the sake of simplicity, I have packaged them in separate files. And you can download it from here.
If you are satisfied with the previous version, you have no reason to download them.
MidiToWav (986 KB)
Wav2X (1.74 MB)