GPW – Unguessable Password generator
Current Version 184.108.40.20608
This program generates so called “Unguessable Password”.
With GPW, the users are able to:
- Easy to use settings
- Use your own symbols
- Use your own password template
- Generate many passwords at once (good for site administrators for example)
Lets say you start GPW! It looks like this.
Web Safe setting looks like this. Click “Generate” button! That’s it!
Note: “Web Safe” does not mean you are safe, but almost all web server accepts the combinations without saying “Only ASCII characters” or so. And I discovered if you have slash (or backslash) it seems sensitive with Windows Server. You can then delete “/” and “\” from the Symbols and click the “Generate” button.
Now you are going to make many passwords at once. User name with passwords for 100 this time.
Click “Save” button to save the generated passwords.
Saved documents are delimitted by tab. You can then import it into Excel or whatsoever.
Do not forget the password!
Will be here perhaps
Version 220.127.116.1108 – 3 August 2010
- I’ve done it with tabbed interface, and it is easier to work with.
Version 18.104.22.16831 – 24 May 2010
- Series of user names and passwords can be created
- Password can be saved tab delimitted file
- Template system
- Encrypt and decrypt passwords system
Version 22.214.171.1248 – 28 January 2010
- Buttons for Template system added
- Encrypt and decrypt passwords added
Version 126.96.36.1991 – 30 July 2009
- Template system added
- Series passwords system added
Version 188.8.131.52 – 16 September 2008
- Initial release
Initial version still can download from Download page