My Screen Capture (beta)
Current Version 0.9.3.4958
My Screen Capture was made to capture your desktop, and to save it as well known graphic formats, to adds watermark on it. Now it allows users to save desktop as AVI file.
My Screen Capture was basically made so that I needed to make screenshots for my software.
With My Screen Capture, the users are able to:
- capture your desktop, active window, active window client, object and selected area
- save it as JPEG, BMP, PNG and TGA
- capture your desktop, active window as AVI (Cinepak compressor)
- apply some filters
- crop image
- enhance compression
- insert watermark image into your captured graphic with transparency
- rotate image
- flip image
- print image
- open image and do the same as above
Version 0.9.3.4958 (released 27th Janualy – 2009)
It could not capture correctly when capture mode was "Object" or "Selected Area" – has been fixed.
Lets say you start My Screen Capture for the first time. Try the following!
- Click on a button "capture"
You also can use a PNG image with tranparent backgrund as Watermark. Some sample images are included.
Screenshot is taken from Active Window, Deley 1 sec, and applied watermark with tranparency 200.