Posts Tagged ‘Compile’
New MEMO will be here. Very soon.
I made a demonstration video. You can watch it.
This is a new MEMO and not available yet.
I must say this. This blog has been updated to WordPress Version 2.9.
Memo has been updated to version 126.96.36.19945.
Changes (Fixed bugs)
- Editor could not select beyond EOL (End Of Line) in Column mode has been changed.
You could do this by changing options in previous version, but it does now itselves.
- Because I got update to my development environments, I made necessary changes.
If you like to use the previous one, you don’t need this update.
Download (1.54 MB)
Memo is an advanced plain text editor for common programming languages. I made this program, because I want to modify some code in Delphi, Cpp or C (can be anything else). Using a program like CppBuilder is OK, but those programs are very heavy and not handy – of course it is working so slow. I do not want to launch a big program for modifying some part of the source code. I wanted a simple – and handy program for viewing, checking and modifying some codes. And now, you can compile your source file with MEMO.
With Memo, the users are able to:
- load and modify common programing code
- syntax highlighting for common programming languages such as Pascal, Cpp, PHP, Perl, Python
- use spell checker
- pick up C++ templates (C++Builder like templates) and Object Pascal templates (Delphi like templates) – Press Ctrl + J to get these stuff
- Cut/Copy/Paste operations
- drag and drop
- unlimitted Undo / Redo (depends on your computer memory)
- convert characters (lowercase to uppercase or uppercase to lowercase)
- save selected block as a file
- insert a plain file into the chosen point
- select block (colum mode)
- read and save PC, Unix and Mac file formats (default is PC format)
- easy access prompt
- compile and see compiler output
and several more..