Posts Tagged ‘Decrypt’
Encrypt and decrypt software “Personal” has been updated to version 22.214.171.1240
- Drag and drop function to input
- When you use an image as a password, it shows its hash on the text field… has been changed and not shown anymore.
- Corrected the spelling errors
Download it from here.
Personal.zip 1.44 MB (1 517 232 byte)
This software is called “Personal” and released today.
With this software you can encrypt and decrypt exe files, zip files, Word documents, whatever… Things that you would prefer to remain confidential.
It was designed to encrypt and decrypt the password you generated with the GPW in the beginning. Since it can do exactly the same with any other files, I did it as separate software. Actually it was someone said so.
Eventually I remove this feature from the GPW.
- Takes money. This software is freeware.
- Users can encrypt any files with a password.
- For the forgetful, you can also use an image file as a password.
- Once encrypted files can be decrypted securely.
The password can be created easily with the push of a button. If you use an image file as a password, it creates a Hash of its image files (160 Bits). Thus, if encrypted, unless you use the same images will be impossible to decipher.
Download (1,31 MB)
New update (version 126.96.36.1998) has releaced.
Works XP, Vista and Se7en
- A few buttons to make the template easy.
- File encryption, decryption function for your safety.
It is indeed the encryption and decryption, which is the biggest change in this version.
These features are designed to protect your password, but you can use these functions to protect your programs, zip files or whatever. Things you want to keep secret for other people.
Maybe you want to give something away to your friends but just friends.
Use this software and encrypt it you want to give away with password, so that nobody can open it.
Give it to him or her, this program (GPW) and password so that he can decrypt the file.
Download (395 KB)
Unzip it and use it. It doesn’t have setup program.
This zip file includes only one file “GPW.exe”.
If you did not want encryption function, you can still download the older version here (239 K).