Posts Tagged ‘Program’
It did not take 48 hours, but 26 hours and almost everything works fine. Now you can download my MIDI files and software, but not the MP3 yet.
Encrypt and decrypt software “Personal” has been updated to version 18.104.22.1680
- Drag and drop function to input
- When you use an image as a password, it shows its hash on the text field… has been changed and not shown anymore.
- Corrected the spelling errors
Download it from here.
Personal.zip 1.44 MB (1 517 232 byte)
Web Resizer version 22.214.171.1241 has released now.
- Compatibility to Vista and 7
- Some more DPI alternative
- It appeared double Default Profile.ini on the box at first start – has been fixed.
- On Vista. When you want to overwrite a saved profile, showed save as dialog – has been fixed.
- On Vista. Some minor behaviors after multi resize images – has been solved.
Download Web Resizer 1,77 MB (1814 KB // 1 856 652 byte)
New update (version 126.96.36.1998) has releaced.
Works XP, Vista and Se7en
- A few buttons to make the template easy.
- File encryption, decryption function for your safety.
It is indeed the encryption and decryption, which is the biggest change in this version.
These features are designed to protect your password, but you can use these functions to protect your programs, zip files or whatever. Things you want to keep secret for other people.
Maybe you want to give something away to your friends but just friends.
Use this software and encrypt it you want to give away with password, so that nobody can open it.
Give it to him or her, this program (GPW) and password so that he can decrypt the file.
Download (395 KB)
Unzip it and use it. It doesn’t have setup program.
This zip file includes only one file “GPW.exe”.
If you did not want encryption function, you can still download the older version here (239 K).