Table Image Master
Current version 18.104.22.1684
- How to list folders and use templates
- How to manage (optimize) the original images
- How to manage folders
- How to create a page template
- How to example
- The difference between donated and not donated
- How to get the donated version
This program is a tool for some kind of Webmasters such as amateur and professional photographers who make many thumbnail image galleries systematically – the same page design with different pictures on the table, and it makes your life much easier. This program is designed to perform the work in several folders with the same settings at once. Be sure it is a DONATION ware.
As the name suggests, it does not create the website, but it makes only table contents. It can create thumbnail images from original art images, and include the necessary HTML code in your template. Of course it can also optimize the original images at once. You create your webpage template, and this program does the rest. It seems easier for those who do such a job.
This program cannot generate a page 1, page 2 … or next page and stuff. It makes a single page for each directory.
I’ve been sick for years and I need money, therefore it is not completely free – nag screen will appear. I do not think many will pay anyway, so I am going to make the fully customised program separately for those who paid. The license would be “Single-domain” basis.
You tend to use a gallery maker or the like to do your job. But you think there is much work to customize your needs. If you already have many templates then you only need to do is delete the following part from your HTML file:
<td><a href=”image1.jpg”><img scr=”thumb1.jpg”></a></td>
<td><a href=”image2.jpg”><img scr=”thumb2.jpg”></a></td>
and replace with
The program includes text editor that inserts “Content” text so that you do not make a mistake.
Unzip it if you have not done yet!
It is recommended that you unzip it to somewhere first and make shortcut to the program file “TableImageMaster.exe” on your desktop or where you can find easily. “TempEditor.exe” is a template editor and it does only to edit your HTML template and you do not need its shortcut since you can access it through the main software “TableImageMaster.exe”.
You can now double-click the shortcut you made, or double-click the program file to start the program.
You should have such a dialog as shown in the picture below.
The following is the explanation for all controls
- Base directory field – where you want to scan images
- Browse button – browse folder dialog will appear
- File filter field – here you can customise your file filters
- List button – to scan filtered contents into the base directory (1)
- Stop button – avoid scan (4)
- Folder tree – scanned result will appear here
- Folder content – click folder listed above (6), and if there are image files, they will listed here
- Add button – select a folder you do not want to process and click “Add” button and this folder will ignored
- Delete button – select a folder name you want to remove from the list (10), and click “Delete”
- Ignore folder list – listed folders will ignored. Perhaps you have a folder such as “assets” and / or “buttons”
- HTML template field – Template you want to use to make your webpage
- Browse button – to browse your HTML template
- HTML template list – your HTML templates will listed here when you click “Add” button below
- Add button – will add your HTML template to HTML template list for quick access
- Sort button – will sort your HTML template alfabetical order
- Delete button – will remove your HTML template from the list
- Edit button – will launch Template Editor for easy editing
- Optimize check box – will allow you to optimize original image while creating thumbnails and webpage at once
- Size field – will allow you to define size of original image (down-scal)
- Quality field – will allow you to define JPEG quality (between 50 and 100)
- Thumbnail field – will allow you to define thumbnail size
- Table col count field – will allow you to select table column count between 2 and 6
- Parent check box * – see below (How to manage folders)
- Thumb folder check box ** – see below (How to manage folders)
- Report check box – will allow you to make report “report.txt” into root folder (Parent check box must be checked to use it)
This is useful for example if you want to make links to each gallery from the main page.
- Col width field – will allow you to define table column width
If you want table column width to be adjusted automatically by the thumbnails, leave the box blank.
- Col height field – will allow you to define table column height
If you want table column height to be adjusted automatically by the thumbnails, leave the box blank.
- Refresh URI field – will allow you to make refresh link.
When visitors try to view the image folders, they will redirected to its address.
You cannot write your own “Refresh URI” unless you have donated. Everyone will be redirected to MINO STUDIO Blog.
- Skin comb box – will allow you to choose from some skins for software
- Make button – will do the job
- Cancel button – will abort the opreation
- Info button – shows about dialog
- Exit button – will terminate software
- Progress bar – will indicate progress
- Status bar – will display working process
- Select the root directory
Click the “Browse” button and select the directory where you have images, then click the OK button.
- Adjust the file filter (.jpg;.bmp…etc) – separated by semicolon “;” without quotation marks
You can also use the wildcard (*.jpg;*.bmp…), but the result is the same.
- Click on the “List” button
- To cancel the scan your computer, click “Stop” button
- Now you have entire directories containing images
When you click on a directory that contains pictures, a list of file names will appear.
- Right-click the directory that you do not want to include, and select “Ignore this folder”
You may have one or more folders with image buttons and stuff that do not want to include the process.
- You can do exactly the same with “Add” button.
- Now you must choose HTML template
You must have at least one template. If you do not have one, you must create it. Please read this article “How to create a page template“.
- Once you have selected a page template, you can reuse it later
- Click the “Add” button to add your page template to the page template list.
- If you want to use the HTML template from the list, double click on it you want, and make sure that the HTML template box is the right template.
- Your HTML (or web document) filename is the same as the template.
So if you want to have the filename extension to PHP, then your template should also be PHP, for example “index.php”.
Check “Optimize images” if you want to optimize images while you create thumb images. You can specify image size and JEGP quality. All images will be converted to JPEG and it is intended for size reduction. You cannot enlarge the original images.
Parent – Check it, if you want the HTML page will be placed in a directory one level higher than the image directory. If you select this setting, thumbnail directory will be created automatically, and all thumbmails will be placed into it with Refresh URL – with “Access deny” HTML.
Thumb folder – HTML file will be placed into the same directory as the images and thumbnails directory will also be created into the image directory. And all the thumbnails will be placed into it.
If you uncheck both of them, the HTML files, original images and thumbnails will be placed one and the same directory without “Access deny” HTML files.
Report – This option is enabled only if you selected “Parent” (see above). It will create a report similar to the following and save it as a “report.txt” in your root directory (base directory).
Maybe you want to make the main menu or the like, which you can use it.
Here is how to do.
- Use your favorite web editor and create a page that contains the table where you want your thumbnails to be placed.
- Select the code where you want to insert the thumbnail code. It will be <tr>…</tr>
- Replace code with “$Content”
- Save it
If you already have the page you normally use and to adapt it to “Table Image Master”, then you can do the following.
- Start “Table Image Master”, and select the template you want (use button 12) and add to template list (13)
- Select template you just added from the list
- Click the button “Edit”
- Select the code where you want to insert the thumbnail code. It will be <tr>…</tr>
- Click the button “Insert”
- Click the button “Save” then “Close”
I explain how to do. It is just an examel and you can use your imagination.
Example images are from Windows7.
Now click the “Save” button to save the template and click the “Close” button to close Template Editor.
Progress shows on the bottom of software – how many folder will going to process and so on…
|5||It is done.
There are no restrictions whatsoever between them. But “Not Donated” version, it does the following things:
- The nag screen appears at start up and when you click the “Make” button.
- It includes the Table Caption leading to Mino Studio.com
- You cannot use your own “Refresh” link, but the link to MINO STUDIO will be created instead of yours.
Since I intend to create the product that suits you, I must have the following information from you.
- donor’s name
- donor’s domain (for Example: yourdomain.com)
The license is “Single-domain” basis. If you plan on using it for two or more domains, I expect a lot of donations. Give me then all domains where you plan to use.
Not reported yet
Not found yet
2010 May 15 – version 22.214.171.1244