Posts Tagged ‘Sound’
New Bass has arrived and I have upgraded “Midi To Wav”. This time I have not changed particularly.
MIDI TO WAV version 184.108.40.206
This is a maintenance release.
BASS has been updated since, I have to recompile the software in order to respond to the latest BASS.
Function of the software itself is exactly the same as the previous one.
I have moved my file to uCoz site.
File (1,00 MB / 1 050 098 byte)
It’s available for both Linux and Windows (NEW: 64 bit version).
I am using it!
LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun with your MIDI-keyboard and much more; all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- The program is installed in “Programs (x86)” folder by default although you downloaded 64bit version, and you have to change the folder when you install LMMS.
- You cannot change the language of the interface. I want English, but it’s blend of Swedish and English.
Changes in version 0.4.7:
- AutomationEditor: thread-safe handling of AutomationPattern pointer
- InlineAutomation: delete attached AutomationPattern immediately (fixes some random crashes when playing on virtual keyboard)
- EnvelopeAndLfoParameters: moved global instances management into helper class (fixes crashes when importing MIDI files)
- NotePlayHandle: fix broken note detuning feature
- AudioJack: do not use QVector in processCallback()
- Themes: explicitely set background and text color for tooltips
- ExportProjectDialog: guess file format from extension
- Fixed cloning of BB tracks
- When cloning BB track, indicate this fact in name of cloned BB track
- TrackContentObject: keep position in paste()
- Default theme: replaced background artwork with a more decent one
- TextFloat: fixed size calculation in simple mode
- “Save changes?” dialog: Save/Discard instead of Yes/No
- CALF LADSPA plugins: resynced with Git repository
- LadspaEffect/Controls: fixed non-working global channel link checkbox
- Sf2Player: disable per-note-panning support for the time being
- SpectrumAnalyzer: skip processing if UI is not visible
- ZynAddSubFX: new background artwork
- ZynAddSubFX: updated to version 2.4.1
- ZynAddSubFX: allow hiding UI by closing main window
- ZynAddSubFX: added window icon (win32 version only)
- ZynAddSubFX: save configuration file in LMMS working directory
- ZynAddSubFX: added knobs for MIDI controls
- ZynAddSubFX: new QtXmlWrapper, a QtXml-based XML backend for ZASF
- Improved .desktop and menu file
- Do not use -ftree-vectorize per default anymore
- Win32/Win64 installer associate LMMS project files with LMMS
Read more about LMMS.
It took so long to upload files to the server. There are too many who use this server right now. My site has limited clients at one time that I know now – actually only 5 clients. Petty!
Current version of MidiToWav is 220.127.116.11
And Wav2X is 18.104.22.168
BASS FILE has been updated, and I update MidiToWav.
And audio components have also been updated, and I update Wav2X.
For the sake of simplicity, I have packaged them in separate files. And you can download it from here.
If you are satisfied with the previous version, you have no reason to download them.
MidiToWav (986 KB)
Wav2X (1.74 MB)
Freeware software synthesizer “Synth1″ by Daichi has been updated to version 1.12.
Synth1 homepage is here:
And you would like to read this page.
When you install Synth1, you do the number 2 first then the number 1 – it is wrong in his manual (section with “Installation and Uninstallation”).
It says that “Fixed a bug that hangup when tempo cahnge.(DXi)”, but this bug is still there.
Difference to the older version, it’s VSTi. I was using 1.07.
Anyway, it’s an excellent SYNTHE, even for free!
I received some information via e-mail. Actually a few. One person told me about CPP and Delphi components, ActiveX and such.
Thank you very much for you to care about this software.
I looked at the things the one recommended.
New Audio Components v.2.5 (for Delphi)
Their (or his) Demo “Recorder”, did not record anything. I changed my Windows’ mixer setting, but it did not work either. So I did not want to try more. I threw them to the Trash.
AudioLab v.4.3.1 for Visual Studio, Cpp Builder, Delphi…
This is heavy duty! And it worked, I could record the sound. It was very easy, too. But how to do more than very simple? Their demo works but “So what?”, I must say.
Their help is not at all helpful, but they explain so many classes they have done. Easy but a bit more advanced demo could not be wrong.
It is free for Non-profit products, but without source code. They have made some silly dialogue, too. They were a little rush of new version or what?
Without the help that really helps, also demo as not good enough. What if it is really good! There is nothing to do with me but I think they will lose many customers.
And I could not play the MIDI file with it. They want to say it’s “Audio Stuff” blah blah blah …
It feels like this is pretty useless.
I still have it on my computer, because it is free, but I do not think I will use them.
I’ve made a little progress.
This is the next version.
Small numbers at the end of the version number can be a little more then when I release it.
A new interesting feature there. Do you see it? I do not mean to Skins. You can record sound from other audio sources. So far, I have tested with YouTube, Internet radio, DVD, CD, Windows Media Player, RealAudio Player, Quick Time … and it worked!
Thank you, you told me about it, Mr… It was actually quite fun to examine them.
I have uploaded “Bach02.ZIP” content to:
They are re-sequenced and re-recorded and and even a bit better sound, I think anyway.
Now you can download for each MP3 file.
Concerto for Two Harpsichords and Orchestra (BWV 1060)
- Largo ovvero Adagio
Concerto for Three Harpsichords, Strings and Continuo in C Major (BWV 1064)
Everything you can download here: http://www.esnips.com/web/BachConcerto
Now I have appropriate soundcard driver for Seven and tested MidiToWav on seven.
And it works!
If you use Seven, you can use any version you want.